Twelve of my favorite looks from 2012...
1. & 2. My very first blog posts and still two of my very favorite looks. Check them out here and here.
3. This look has very special memories for me because it was featured on LaurenConrad.com, which was such an incredible honor! Check out the feature here.
4. This was one of my favorite posts of the year, mainly because of the stunning photography by Jo Johnson Photography. Check out the post here.
5. This outfit and the setting just came together perfectly in this post, and these were some of my favorite photos of the year (also by Jo - I mean, how great is she?!). Check out the full post here.
6. I love the fun colors and textures of this outfit, and I also think it's a really good example of my style. Full post here.
7. I styled this outfit in honor of Mizzou's 101st homecoming, so obviously black and gold were necessary :) Check it out here.
8. Burgundy and leopard are just such a classic, luxe pairing in my opinion, and this glam skirt from Target was such a steal! Check out the full post here.
9. This outfit didn't take any amazing styling skills by any means, but I'm just in love with this top! Full post here.
10. This was one of my favorite outfit posts because it I got to show off so many of my favorite fall trends ~ burgundy, faux fur, and booties! See the post here.
11. I've really enjoyed the army-inspired trend this season, and I wanted to do something unique with it, which I feel that pairing a utility jacket with a preppier striped dress achieved. Check it out here.
12. This was probably my favorite post of the year because I love this skirt and top, and also loved these photos by Jo. See the full post here.
It's been an amazing first year of blogging, and I couldn't be more thankful to everyone who's helped me along the way ~ my readers, encouraging friends and family members, and everyone who I've dragged into taking photos for me this past year (Jo, Tessa, Trey, Ashley, Claire, Kate, Haley, Hannah, and even my mom and dad - you have all been such an important part of this!).
I can't wait to see what opportunities 2 0 1 3 will hold, and I'm looking forward to sharing more of my style (& a bit of my life) with all of you!
Happy New Year!